Followers

Monday, 23 May 2011

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge 24...

...Embossing & layers.

Now it may come as a surprise to many of you but I do craft in other colours than aqua & teal...I really do. To prove it I have used pink & burgandy for my entry to the Wild Orchid Challenge. Pop over to their website for more details about this challenge.
I used my new Magnolia stamp again as I thought I would have a play with a different colour scheme.
I went for an A5 (A4 folded in half) card this time as I've done quite a few square ones recently.

Materials used: -

Swirl embossed white card for the card blank
White matt CS
PPs from the PaperMania Claire Curd's Signature stack
Glitter embossed PP from the Country Companions stack
Mixture of Wild Orchid roses & PaperMania blooms
Velvet ribbon from local craft store
DoCrafts foiled sentiment
Copic pens
Magnolia stamp - Sister & Brother
Scalloped oval Nestie
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Damask

Hope this meets the conditions for the challenge..............................

7 comments:

Claire said...

Love the card, they are so so cute. x
Thanks for the copic numbers, they are now on a list ready for shopping in UK...
Claire x

Claireliz said...

This is lovely Toni.
C
xx

Ruthie said...

WOW - its beautiful!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card, such a cute image, and the colours are perfect!

Debbie x

Sandra said...

This really is just so beautiful

Winnie said...

Love this one - the colours are gorgeous!

The Crafty Elf said...

Just lovely, your colours and colouring...stunning!