Followers

Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Beary Special...

...is the theme over on the "Wild Orchid Challenge" blog.

For challenge 29 the remit is that there must be a bear on the project.

Well as my last card was so very girly I thought this one should be one for the boys.

The latest issue of Papercraft Essentials came with a pack of "craftsUprint" design sheets and there was one with a bear that I thought would be perfect.
A fairly simple design using background PP and an image from craftsUprint - a digi sentiment from Sentiments4you and some gems from WOC.
I added some colour to the sentiment with my Copics - picking out colours from the background PP.
I also used my Copics to add a bit of colour to the gems.

Can I take this opportunity to thank everyone who expressed concern for my safety during this troubled time in London. I am lucky that I only work there (which can be frightening enough) but I know that there are many fellow crafters that are actually living through this nightmare - my thoughts are with you all.........................

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Your colouring is amazing

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is really cool! Fab use of the sheets Toni!

Hope all is good with you and you haven't been affected by the yobs. Kimx

Virginia said...

I love the diverse style of cards you do Toni this one is really bright and happy - love it!

Dezinaworld said...

cute and fun card Toni, this is gorgeous
hugs June x

Debbie said...

Cute card, I love bears! I've only just read your post about the London events, I can't imagine what people like yourself and others who've been affected must be going through. Words fail me in fact. Take care,

Debbie x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie loving the totally cute bear.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

elsi said...

So sweet :) Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥