Followers

Sunday, 11 September 2011

Halloween...

...all boxed up.

I've been doing lots of Christmassy stuff of late but Halloween comes before then so I thought I would take this opportunity to use my new Simply Betty Stamp 'Addam's Portrait' to enter a couple of challenges.

"Die Cut Dreams" want a gift box or bag for their challenge #97 and "Wild Orchid Challenges" want to see tags for their week 31 challenge. What could be better than a 'Trick or Treat' gift box.
The box was constructed from 12x12 black bazzill CS and decorated with Jenny Pearce PPs that came free with the latest issue of Making Cards. The buttons are from an assorted pack from HobbyCraft (including the pumpkin) and the red flatback gems (EDT: 3mm & 5mm self-adhesive rhinestones) are from WOC. The tags are smooth white CS that have been edged with grey ink.
Even the label was part of the freebies from Making cards.
The stamp was coloured using my Copics. Isn't it a fun design. I have to say a very big thank you to SBS for picking my name out during their launch giveaway - this is the only Halloween/spooky type stamp that I have and I love it.

Hope you are having a great weekend. Weather not great here for going out & about so I think it will be a crafty day.............................

10 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie WOW.....what an awesome goft box hun that image is just fantastic it really is.......its an awesome creation hunni.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Allison said...

oooh fab- i love Halloween
AllisonX

Claire said...

This is lovely..... the image is brilliant, reminds me of the images from Tickled Pink... hope you manage to fill it while trick or treating... lol

Debs said...

wow, awesome box, love the images and your theme is perfect, thanks so much for joining our challenge at Die Cut Dreams
Debs
xxx

Claireliz said...

Ooooh that is fab, love it.
C
xx

Pop's Cards said...

Your box it really super cute and loving the images, however to enter the WOC you must use a WOC product hugs pops x

elsi said...

Very spooky halloweenbox ;)) Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

vixen said...

This is an awesome box love the papers and embellishments you have used for it and love the tag it's brilliant :)

Sandra said...

Even though i'm not really a Halloween fan, I must say I adore this :)

The Crafty Elf said...

Toni, I'm with Sandra - not a halloween fan but I do have to agree...nice work!