Followers

Saturday 24 October 2009

Time for some...

...scrapping.

I realised it has been some time since I actually posted any scrap pages **rollseyes** so thought it might be an idea to post a few that I have done recently.

This was a photo I have had for some time (poor Whiskers, my niece's cat, passed two Christmases ago).

I had seen a sketch on the internet a while back and made a note of it but didn't note the site. Then a couple of months ago in an issue of Scrapbook Inspirations there was a LO of a very similar nature - I combined the two and this is what I came up with...
Whiskers had a "thing" about shoes and trainers - if left laying around she thought they were hers.

From a 'photo session' over at Barleylands, I had these pics of the Wisteria in full bloom (sorry my photo of the LO is not the best) and a box full of K&Co PPs to play with - I also wanted to play with my new Butterfly punch...
Think I still need to add something to this but I'm leaving it alone for a while so that I don't ruin it.

My niece's wedding back in May gave plenty of photo opportunities that can be scrapped (some have been - lots yet to do LOL) but Kristy and Dan didn't have many photos of themselves otherwise. Back in July we spent a lovely day at Barleylands and Malden and I got some super pics. Here are two LOs that have been done with some of these photos...

These two LO used materials and techniques from an Artbase crop - the designs that Margaret & Emma came up with adapted beautifully for the photos I had.
The lemon and grey scheme works perfectly.
I love the way these pages came together.

I've a few more LOs that I need to photograph so they can be put on here...don't rush me...I'm getting there LOL................................

3 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Gorgeous LOs :) TFS

kikimama said...

That LO of Whiskers is gorgeous! Lovely LOs.

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

I'm loving your LOs, gorgeous colours and the cat is soooo cute.