Followers

Thursday 5 July 2007

Not enough...


...TIME!

Where does it go???

It's crop night tonight and I know I won't be able to complete the LO project because I can't find any suitable photos - but it will be done by the next Thursday gathering...promise!

The weekend is fast approaching and it's another trip 'op North'. More animals to collect **YES, I did say more animals** two elderly Persian cats to be collected and transported 'doown South'.

This time I will have a passenger, my sister, as there are other things that need to be done and they say many hands make light work.

So, it's off to Leicester & Nottingham on Saturday then it's the Artbase crop on Sunday. At some point I need to do some shopping, housework and washing.

Anyone know where I can get some more time...

No comments: