Followers

Wednesday 16 April 2008

Goodbye...

...Marion.
I can never think of gifts for folk at times like this...Marion has been a colleague for a good many years and she will be retiring (early I might point out LOL) on 30 April 2008.
I decided that a memory book would be the best thing but boy has it been hard to do. Trying to get folk to come up with photos has been like trying to pull teeth - hurumpf
I hope she likes it and there aren't 'tears' on the day.
Hopefully, she will be able to look at this and laugh at some of the mad stuff we have all done in the past. Enjoy your retirement Marion............


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chrissie said...

Hey Toni...I'm blogging again :D How you doing? Drop by and say hi.

Chrissie said...

Hey Toni...I'm blogging again :D How you doing? Drop by and say hi.