Followers

Sunday 5 October 2008

And there's more...

...advent boxes, that is LOL.


Here are the latest four to add to the collection - and there are more on the way.

Mum pinched my original blue one so of course I had to make a replacement (hehe)

I have so many different Christmas PPs that I have found it very difficult to choose what to use - so I've been doing more boxes to try them out LOL

I've also had a play with different ways of opening the drawers, so there are a mix of ribbons (looped or knotted) and brads.

I have three more on the go at the moment plus enough boxes to make a further two after that.

Keep watching this space, LOL...........................

2 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

OMG! They are breeding like rabits Toni!! You have these down to a fine art now!! LOL They are beautiful and every time I see one of yours I think... I must make one!!

Bee said...

Toni I love these - you have reminded me that I've been meaning to make one of these for each of my grand-daughters. Like you I amfrom the East end of London but now live in Essex. I also use Artbase.