Followers

Wednesday 16 December 2009

My PC...

...is not well **sob**

DH is obtaining a new hard drive, as we speak and I am writing this on my PC at work.

Something went wrong with the boot-up system and Windows ceased to load. DH has checked and there seem to be some corrupted files that just won't repair.

That's bad enough buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, what is worse is the fact that my job over the Christmas holidays was going to be the burning to disk of a load of photos - I had actually set aside time to do this and typically the PC decides to die before it has been done **Grrrrrrrrr**

DH has said he will take the old hard drive into work and get one of their PC Gurus to recover my piccies (they worked wonders when DHs laptop went wonk earlier this year) so fingers crossed...and toes...and legs...and eyes LOL

So until it is all sorted I am relying on the limited service provided by the PCs in work - dread to think how many emails will be waiting once I'm back on line cos that's one thing I can't do from work...ho hum............................

1 comment:

voodoo vixen said...

Oh dear... sorry about the pc problems and I hope you manage to get your photos back!! :( Hope the cough is better too... you could always try the Vick on the soles of your feet and see if it works for you!! LOL