Followers

Wednesday 13 January 2010

I'm still here...

...honest!!!

But my PC is dead again **sob boohoo**.

Despite a new hard drive before Christmas things have gone wonk again and it is getting sooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating. Oh if only I had some spare cash to go and get a completely new PC but that is just wishful thinking and there are other things on the list of "must save for" that are far more important.

So yet again...I apologise for not dropping by and for not updating on here.

What is even worse for me is that I've just seen that they intend to cull the gallery over on UKS - considering I lost all my pics when the PC died before Christmas I am now panicing that I'll lose even more due to the cull cos I have no way of downloading or saving these pics.

Will someone wave a wand and tell me that it has just been an awful nightmare and that when I wake up everything will be okay - PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Don't worry hun, we will rescue your pics for you :)
Hope you get sorted soon, missing your posts :(
J xxxxxx