Followers

Friday 22 February 2013

Grab your "Gear"...

..."Stamping Gear" that is.



This is something else that I have had for a little while but just haven't had the time to 'play' with as I would have wanted.

I was very lucky to receive the Deluxe Set as a birthday gift and I have added a few sets of the stamps as Inkadinkadoo have produced some fabulous leaves, swirls and other super designs to be used with this piece of crafting gear.

All the samples I've seen that use this product are great but as I said...I just haven't had the time to have a proper 'play'. So following my own advice for once (rare I know **rollseyes**) I will be attending a demo day to get an infusion of inspiration.

Pinnacle crafts (see link in right-hand side bar) are having a demo day on Saturday 23 Feb 2013 where Andy will be wowing us with what he can do with the Stamping Gear - if you live near enough, why not pop along and have a lookie too.................................................



4 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

I've never seen that product Toni,
Looking forward to seeing your demo.
Hugs Lynn

P.s. Best of luck in my giveaway!

Anonymous said...

simply stopping by to say hello

Virginia said...

Oh will be interested to see what comes of this, haven't come across this product before Toni!

voodoo vixen said...

I'm mystified as to what you are supposed to do with them... so will be waiting for your explanation once you have seen the demo and figured it all out!