Followers

Thursday 27 June 2013

Oh my...

...would you believe it.

What seems to have been a relatively short time ago I celebrated 55,555 page views on my blog. I thought it was fun seeing all those "5s" in a row.

I was amazed that so many folk would visit my little bit of cyber-space and joked that it would probably take ages to reach the next number consisting of all the same digit - 66,666.

The lovely Paula (Happy Snappy story teller with a camera) didn't seem to think it would take that long but I had my doubts.

Would you believe...at the time of posting this I am just 16 away from that amazing figure...WOWZA!!!

To say I am gobsmacked that this figure has been reached so quickly is probably the understatement of the year LOL

A very big thank you to all you lovely folk out there who drop by for a quick 'looksee' and even bigger thanks to those who leave me comments - I know we all find it difficult to make the time for things like that because life in general can be so busy at times.

When I started this blog I didn't know if I would be able to keep it going but I am so glad that I did because I have had the joy of  'meeting' some super folk from all around the world.

Thank you all for your kindness and support.

**I wonder how long it will take to get to 77,777 ?**........................................................................

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Oh I'll help with that with a quick visit hun - I'm not surprised, I love reading your blog!