Followers

Friday 31 January 2014

A rose...

...by any other name.

Today I bought some pretty card blanks which are proving to be a perfect base for more of Ignacio's Valentine images. "Be my Valentine CS" can be found here...

...and if you hop on over to the Nicecrane Design site you will find many more fabulous sheets of Valentine images.
This is the card I made earlier...

...using a rectangular 'Elegant Ribbon card' blank, I used the image of a pretty little miss with a basket of roses. The roses cascade to the floor so I decided to pick out a few to add some paper roses to...
 ...and I also added some flat-back gems to give a bit of sparkle...
 ...the image was mounted on some PP and wrapped with some pink organza ribbon...
...this angle gives a better view of the blooms & bling.

I love these card blanks and the die-cut design. It is great having something a little bit different to play with.

If you want to see what other members of the DT have been creating, hop on over to the Nicecrane blog and take a look. You will also get to see some previews of some of Ignacio's latest design sheets..............................................................................

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh Toni

Gorgeous work, loving the dimensions!

Hugs

My not so simple life said...

Beautiful card, love the flowers