Followers

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Are you getting ready...

...for Halloween?

It is Mid-year performance review time at work and everyone is getting a little stressed out by it all...so I thought it was time for a bit of fun.

A quick trip to Poundland and a sort through the decorations cupboard and we now have this...
...one of our black Christmas trees is now decorated with some spooky tinsel and mini treat buckets.
The glitter witches hat from last year was un-earthed and covered with lollies...
 ...some grunge-green webbing and a few suitable decorations and bowls are scattered across the table.
Oh, and look at this chap...
...isn't he super (I might have to grab some of these napkins for crafting purposes).

Just a bit of fun with a few sweets and treats but it has lightened the mood and it brings a smile to people's faces. Amazing what can be achieved for a few £ and a visit to a bargain shop.................

3 comments:

Virginia said...

Ah that's fab!

Sandra said...

I don't do Halloween, which considering I love decorating for a theme is funny. Still, I think you've done a great job here

Redanne said...

Love your spooky creations, I think I need to take a trip to the Pound Shop! Anne xx