Followers

Thursday 6 November 2014

It's the most...

...wonderful time of the year.

Now if you are of a certain age and can remember the Andy Williams Christmas Specials that appeared on the TV, you will be humming along to that song the same as I am...

As I was checking my emails this morning, one arrived from Starbucks - advising me that if I went into my local store today and uttered the words "It's the most wonderful time of the year" when I made a purchase I could be lucky and receive a free Christmas mug.

Look what I got...
...not bad for just remembering a line from a song - these normally retail at around £10 and I received it for nothing, zilch, nowt. Did any of you manage to get one?

So once again Starbucks - Thank You - this really is the "Hap, happiest season of all".

I'm doing a happy dance at the moment but hope the tune doesn't stay in your head for too long **chuckle**....................................................................................................................



3 comments:

Sandra said...

I was in London today and we had planned to pop into a Starbucks but didn't get around to it

Redanne said...

I am beginning to think you are quite taken by Starbucks! LOL. Good for you, that is a great mug - well done. Anne xx

Allison said...

enjoy your mug
Allison x