Followers

Thursday 21 April 2016

Happy Birthday...

...to Queen Elizabeth II.
 
 
Today is her actual birthday and she is 90 years young.
 
Image result for union flag


There certainly seems to be a lot of celebrating planned from now until her 'official' birthday in June.

We just got the flags out at work...
...and we have a mixture of George crosses and Union flags as this Saturday is also St George's Day.

I have to say, it has brightened up the office quite a bit seeing the flags and bunting (I think our wing of the building has been the only area to decorate but who cares - it cheers the place up). The red/white/blue is the first bit of decoration that we have had up since Christmas.

I'm wondering what other events are coming up that I could decorate for as it does make the workplace look more cheerful.

In the meantime...Happy Birthday your Majesty...................................................................

5 comments:

Redanne said...

I bet your office looks wonderful with all your decorations Toni! xx

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Waving a flag in Durham :) jx

Virginia said...

Ah love it when you do something special in the office Toni! We never get chance at work we are lucky to manage to put a tree up at Christmas in the reception area!

Chidkid said...

Oh I can see a whole new decorating programme ahead!

Sandra said...

I'm like you, I'm always happy to have something to celebrate and decorate for lol xx