Followers

Monday 27 June 2016

We have a...

..."totaliser".

A colleague suggested that we should have something visual to show how we were doing towards our £150 target for the R.N.L.I. fund-raising. So using what was available at work and some PPs, this is what we came up with...
...it didn't photograph very well because of the lighting and it isn't anything amazing (best we could put together using flipchart paper, permanent pens and some lettering - sorry; no sticky backed plastic available LOL). As you can see, we are almost at the £50 mark after just a week.
My friend Simon has an allotment and he donated two trays of tomato plants...
 ...and since tacking this photo we have now sold about half of them...
...so a big thank you to Simon (and his Dad who helped deliver them to the office).

The craft bits & pieces are growing and I think we will soon be able to hold our craft sale - I've been packaging the stuff so that it is easier to deal with and I'll show you what we have later in the week.

Let's hope the tomato plants survived the weekend...................................................

4 comments:

Lori said...

Terrific - I think your chart looks great! Good luck with the fundraising...

Anonymous said...

Good luck, I think your chart looks great. xxx

Virginia said...

Ah that's fabulous stuff Toni!

Redanne said...

I think your chart is just perfect and well done for reaching the £50 already, it is such a great thing you are all doing! xx