Followers

Wednesday 19 October 2016

In no particular order...

...here are a few more of Joanne's (Pinnacle Crafts) completed pages.









Aren't they fabulous. I think it is going to take me quite some time to get mine done - perhaps I should be aiming at Christmas 2020 LOL.

Still...I have the 10 basic pages embossed, it's just the embellies  and 'fancy work' to do - no sweat ***rollseyes***

Anyhoo...Joanne has now put her book together so I hope I can get some photos when I pop into the shop at the weekend.............................................................

3 comments:

Redanne said...

They are beautiful pages indeed, I am sure yours will be just as beautiful! Anne xx

Chidkid said...

These are just beautiful. Yours will be just as good. Think how pleased the recipients will be when they receive them in 2020! Lol

aussie aNNie said...

Well Toni, these are just gorgeous. love them.xx