Followers

Friday 24 March 2017

Have you got...

Image result for red nose day...your Red Nose?
 Yes, in case you had forgotten - today is "Red Nose Day". The day when folk do something 'funny for money' to raise cash for good causes.




There have been some weird & wonderful performances by celebrities on the BBCs dance & sing programme and I'm sure there will be plenty more fun things to watch tonight.

Image result for red nose day

There are 9 regular noses to collect this year and then there is the 'grey' limited nose of a Frankenstein type character. I've managed to get 7 of the main 9 noses but no sign of the limited edition.

A colleague kindly gave me a PG Tips Red Nose Monkey (PG Tips is a teabag brand). I must remember to take some photos of what he gets up to today.

If you have events going on today at work or at school, I wish you all well with your fundraising and hope you have a fun time..........................................................


4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Haven't seen much in the shops this tear, fun noses

Virginia said...

To be honest Toni, we usually go out of our way to obtain as there is no local Sainsburys but it just hasn't happened this year - sigh!

Redanne said...

I really 'enjoyed' the dance and sing programmes! No red nose here this year but I got a pair of waving hands glasses from SpecSavers, they are great fun. Hope you have a great Red Nose Day! Anne xx

Sandra said...

I've loved the t-shirts that to maxx had and yesterday it was nice seeing people in Sainsbury's still buying Red Nose Day bits