Followers

Thursday 17 August 2017

I can fully understand...





...why the UK appeared so far down the Broadband speed list.


This morning I spent a frustrating hour trying to get to my emails and then check my ready list on my blog - the second task was not accomplished as I gave up waiting for the 'blue ring of death' to stop spinning.


I appreciate that with the various "works" going on down our street at the moment this could be impacting on services...we seem to have holes and road works wherever you look.


But talk about rubbing salt into an already angry wound, when I did get into my emails this morning there was one from my service provider advising me that my monthly costs will increase by £3.99 from 1 November 2017. They then tried to soften the blow by reminding me of all the 'wonderful' things I have access to.


Needless to say, I was not in the best of moods when I finally managed to set off for work..........................................................................................

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh dear we have BT and it seems very reliable

Virginia said...

I know that feeling, costs going up but nothing more for it - how does that actually work!

My Little World said...

We have Virgin Media and its usually pretty good, however their customer service team is dreadful. Hope your issues are corrected soon.

Lori said...

Computer issues are the most frustrating! Our internet is fairly fast, but is ridiculously expensive!

Stef H said...

ahhhh! the world of technology. my hubby - who had no clue on how even to turn on a computer - always said, and i quote "you watch. computers will be the downfall of the world." i'm beginning to think he was right! talk about addiction! it's the biggest in the world!!!!
but then, the advantages are awesome! go figure.

NOTE: hubby, however, knew the REMOTE with his eyes closed!!!! me? i have to hide it when grandson comes over as he loves to play with it. if i didn't, i'd be on the phone to comcast constantly LOL - go figure!

have a great week!

hugs :)

aussie aNNie said...

We have the same issues over here they changed over to NBN and it's a real pain, slow, internet cuts out, we lose things on the computer and it has been going on for almost a year...
[aNNie]