Followers

Thursday 14 September 2017

A little bit of...

...colouring in.

A short while ago, the lovely folk at Lili of the Valley had a sale and it was too good a bargain to miss. As a result I stocked up on quite a few digi images.

I love stamps (and have quite a few **rollseyes**) but I find digis so useful as you can size them to suit what you want to make.

I was very quick off the mark getting all my new purchases printed but that was as far as it got - there never seemed to be a spare moment to sit and just colour. That was solved when I went to Carol Whalley's crop at the Toby carvery. Here are three of the images that I managed to play with...


...these Christmas ladies are beautiful (I have yet to finish the 4th one in the set).

Christmas is fast approaching - yep, they are already advertising the Christmas Movie Channel which starts the weekend after next and then goes 'full-time' from 21 October - just where has the year gone to?

Every year I say I must be more organised for the Christmas season and every year we get to this point and I start to panic. Well at least this year my 'special' Christmas cards are all done it is just the batch cards that are lacking in numbers. At the moment there are...NONE...as I can't make up my mind on a design.

Well if anything is going to get done I need to get my rear in gear and make a start. I'll let you know what I decide upon - if the broadband plays nice.....................................................

4 comments:

My Little World said...

Oooh they look lovely Toni. I haven't bought a new stamp in ages but I am off to Ally Pally on Saturday so watch this space!

Well done on being so organized for Christmas too. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love these ladies and the colours you chose are fab.

aussie aNNie said...

GORGEOUS lovely all of them. Sorry not been around much have been spending lots of outdoor time with our summer here, though a tad too early.xx [aNNie]

Stef H said...

i have tons of digis and rarely, if ever use them. the ONLY time they get used is when jade comes over and wants an image to color. then we troll thru all the digis i have. i LOVE my rubber stamps!

great coloring on your images!

hope October is perfect for you. at least i'm enjoying all the pumpkin spice goodies LOL.

hugs :)