Followers

Wednesday 18 April 2007

Fellas say the...

...sweetest (???) things.........................not!

After taking me to the Dr on Monday and bringing me home, DH had to dash down to the boat.

Monday & Tuesday consisted of a regular exchange of thoughtful text messages (no voice - remember) and up-dates on what was happening with the boat. From my point of view both days passed in a haze of coughing, sneezing, and snoozing - and generally feeling grotty :o(.

Soooooooo, imagine finally getting off to sleep only to be awakened at around 6am this morning with the cheerful comment..."boy you look rough" - just what a girl wants to hear when she's not feeling her best.

Love'im, he drove home in the early hours to miss the traffic and so as not to be away another day. 10 out of 10 for thought but I think he still needs a little work on the helpful comments...

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Tag you're it Toni! See my blog.