Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2007

Ain't technology...

...great? grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

This last two weeks without much of a voice has shown me how much of a benefit email, text, and yes...even blogs...can be (just wish I could get the hang of all that "text speak", lol).

It is soooooooooooo frustrating trying to speak and nothing (or not much) comes out. DH thought the silence was great but I think even he was starting to get a bit antsy keep having to say 'pardon/what?"...

So, as I said, email and text have been a great help. However, the blog has been playing-up and I can't get to grips with what is going on, me not being a PC wiz or anything. As you will see from the last 2 posts I have a 'gap' problem - either at the top or the bottom or both. Doesn't matter what I tinker with it won't go - in fact, on "Tagged" it got even bigger - oh bwaaaa, grrrrrrrr, hurumf!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The voice is sort of back, albeit a bit croaky (thanks John - Artbase - for saying I sounded like a little old lady, love you too!, lol) so I'm back at work :o(

Well then, let's post this one and see where the gaps are now........

No comments: