Followers

Wednesday 14 November 2007

Acetate mini book...


...this is a first.
The Artbase crop on Sunday (11 Nov) was a venture into the unknown - lol - in more ways than one. It was the first time I had been to one of their crops and there were no instructions with the kit and the first time I had used acetate for anything other than making cards.
No instructions...bit scary but once I got stuck in it was fun. Emma had produced a demo item and all the kits were slightly different so we had fun swaping bits and bobs to arrive at colour schemes that would suit...
I am currently trying to do a 12x12 album for my sister of her late cat but it is taking for eeeeeeeeeeeeeever :o( so I thought this would be a little something for the time being.
Loved the difference that acetate creates and really want to do some more. Bev was doing a '12 Days of Christmas' book. Can't wait to see that finished :o)

No comments: