Okay, this is where the fun begins as I'm not very good at 'linky' things but I will try to put into practice what I have been shown over on UKScrappers (not that it will work, lol).
So, I've been tagged by Mary B a lovely lady from UKS.
Here are the rules: -
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Well here goes: -
1. My family tree can be linked back via my maternal grandfathers line to the french court (offspring of Louis 15th - unfortunately "wrong side of the blanket", as the saying goes)
2. I have no middle name as my mum always said children hate the name they are given so why lumber them with two.
3. My dad's paternal grandparents came to England from Germany in the late 1890's to escape persecution as they were Lutherans.
4. I once shared a lift with the Goodies at the BBC rehersal rooms in Acton, London - I was on my way to an audition for Pan's People (surprisingly I didn't get the job, lol).
5. I love Marmite
6. I have had dogs, rabbits, gerbils, fish, birds but never had a cat.
7. I love Teddy Bears and have a huge 'Hug' (term used for a collection).
Right, this is where I think things will go pear-shaped trying to do the 'linky' things...