Followers

Monday 16 June 2008

All done...

...at last, LOL.
I was asked to do an album for a colleague as her husband has been President of his Rotary Club this year and she wanted something like the memory book I gave him when he retired from work (he was my old boss).
This has taken ages to do and I don't really know why :o(
The colours were not my choice - they are the 'branch' colours for the Rotary club and I wasn't sure they were going to work.
I think I'm quite happy with the scheme now that it is done.
I really hope she likes it as this has been a lot of hard work and I really have had to stop myself getting stuck into other projects until this was done otherwise it would never have been finished................

3 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

I see what you mean about the colours but I think the end result looks fab! I'm sure she'll love it! The time and effort you have put into this shows.

Ruthy said...

This is so nice and I think the colours look fine, but that will be due to your hard work at designing each page. I'm sure he will love it.

Ruthy said...

I've just tagged you, i hope you don't mind, check out my blog to find out all about it. Rx