Followers

Saturday 13 September 2008

Artbase...

...what a fun morning.

Last week I asked John if he could come up with one of his Die-cut designs that would be suitable for a wedding i.e. a mini book sort of horse-shoe shaped. Between us we managed to put something roughly down on paper and John said he would see what he could come up with...

This morning there it was - a super horseshoe shaped book that can either be put together using book rings or the BIA - JOHN, YOU ARE A TREASURE.

So what has John been asked to come up with next...MATCHBOXES...I had taken my advent boxes (yep there are now two of them LOL) to show and Margaret and I had a play. She twiddled with the Cricut to see if suitable matchbox shapes could be cut out and I was scoring and folding c",) It was all a bit fiddly so Margaret asked John about cutting some on the pazzle. He took lots of measurements for dimensions and said he would see what he could do.

So, watch this space - I'm sure he will manage it. Lots of matchboxes - and no matches to have to dispose of...............Yeh!!!

No comments: