Followers

Thursday 11 September 2008

Christmas is...

...coming.

And I've made a start on some Christmassy bits c",)



I had a play with my cuttlebug embossing folders and some decoupage bits.



I love the Lace tree.



Here is the result of the matchbox purchase LOL Sorry the pics are a bit fuzzy but the light isn't too good.



Well, I've made a start so I'd really better get cracking cos this isn't going to meet all my Christmas needs LOL Think I'll try some of the other Dovecraft Christmas PPs on my next Advent box, or perhaps Making Memories, or K&Co or......



Me thinks I'd better get some more matchboxes..................................LOL

3 comments:

Jenny said...

So yummy! Loving all your festive creations!!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Wooooooooooooooooow! Love the matchbox project. Elegant and cool at the same time. :)

Dawny said...

Love it Toni, well done.