Followers

Sunday 25 January 2009

Sorry, sorry...

...sorry.

Haven't been around to post much but I did warn you all that a cybercrop was on it's way LOL

Have been just a little busy trying to keep up with the daily challenges :o)

Last weekend was the Artbase crop and we did a fab accordian BoBunny book - I just love the colours...


I thought I had more pics of my much missed Sandie playing in the snow but could only find four.

Not the best pics in the world - on the project or of the project LOL

But I do love the finished effect.

Next month is probably another mini-book...can't wait.

Now, really must get back to some of these challenges...........

5 comments:

Eleni Gratsia said...

Toni what a brilliant minibook and you are right the colours are fab!! :)

Sarah Louise said...

LOve that mini album Toni with you beloved pooch, well done

Irini said...

Toni Hi....Fabulous mini book!!! love the colours....I came to your blog from Eleni (she's my sons Godmother)...hope you don't mind!!

kikimama said...

That's gorgeous! Impressed you got that much done at a crop, I never get anything finished!

Carole Bryson said...

Wow Toni !!!!!! This is beautiful ! Love, love, love it !