Followers

Thursday 10 September 2009

Nearly there...

...collection ALMOST complete.



At the Stamping & Scrapbooking Show at Ally Pally in the Spring I bought some Copic pens. When I mentioned them to Emma (Artbase) she said that she had been thinking of stocking them and in no time at all she had a lovely stand full of them. Unfortunately, I'm not the only one who likes these pens and as is often the way, a shade I wanted was sometimes out of stock...but I'm nearly there LOL

Each visit to Artbase has seen a few more of these lovely pens 'jumping' into my basket and when Emma gets her next order in I should have a complete set - I'm only missing ONE!!!

Along the way there have been a few detours...the glitter pens got added to the collection - oooooo the clear glitter one is just fab but the colours are lovely too.

So now I'm just waiting for that last shade - I'll let you all know when the collection is complete LOL...........................

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Nice Toni! I went down the Promarker road, and like you, am going for the "full house!" I like the sound of glitter pens though, could be something else I HAVE to invest in lol.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

***Paula shrieks in delight*** Preeeeeeeeetty!! Have fun playing with them. :)

Rebekah said...

Ooo, glitter pens sound fab! Good luck completing the set :) x