Followers

Saturday 26 September 2009

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

...collection complete

**does happy dance**

I now have the complete collection of Copic Caio pens...a new delivery at Artbase and Yipee, the missing B93 has now been obtained LOL

Someone on UKS asked about Christmas Planners and one of the responses was from the lovely Jane Dean. She posted a link to some templates which I have printed out onto white card. Last night I spent a very pleasant evening 'colouring-in'. Only managed one of the sheets last night but it was so relaxing.

Not sure what format my planner will take (probably A5 envelopes decorated with the coloured templates and Christmas paper) but I'll let you see what I come up with.....................

2 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Super yay! A complete collection is so satisfactory. :D

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see your completed planner, pleased you liked the templates :)