Followers

Thursday 18 February 2010

Copics and...

...Promarkers.
As you can see, my photography skills haven't improved whilst my PC has been poorly and I've not been able to blog LOL but I thought I'd better make a start on showing you all what I've been doing recently.
I am now the proud owner of a complete set of Copics & Promarkers so I decided to take myself off to a couple of lessons to try and learn a few more techniques on how to use them.
The lovely Andy over at Pinnacle Crafts in the Barleylands Craft Village provided the venue and I attended a short weekday lesson and an all-day Saturday lesson.
Both classes were fab and Andy provided a lot of tips/suggestions for getting the most out of your pens...I've done loads of 'colouring-in' since and I will get around to taking some photos so that you can see what I've been playing with. In the meantime, the little golfer is an image I coloured at class and then turned into a card for DHs birthday (timing was perfect) and the little miss was a stamped image that I coloured at home and then turned into a retirement card for a colleague. Hope you like............................

1 comment:

Dan said...

There's more to this pen lark than meets the eye, isn't there! I love the golfer card :)