Followers

Sunday 2 May 2010

Rain, Rain, Rain...

...and more Rain!!!

However, why should we expect anything else - it is Bank Holiday Weekend afterall.

I have taken the opportunity to catch up with photos and postings.

Here is a pic of my completed Pall Mall Wreath - a class from the recent UKS Monopoly CC. Due to the scheduling of this class I wasn't able to complete this as part of the CC but did it after and was very glad that I had treated myself to the kit.

The reason I couldn't do the Pall Mall class at the correct time was because I was at Artbase for their monthly crop. I'm glad I didn't decide to cancel going to the crop because the PPs that we used were the new BoBunny Mamma Razz - a fab range that adapts to so many occasions. I used the opportunity to scrap a few more pics from Kristy & Dan's Wedding (GOSH...is it nearly a year ago).

Dan and his best man were able to wear their 'Number Ones'...dress uniforms...and they looked so smart but I also managed to get them to muck-about a bit too for the photos.

The problem with most weddings is that you end up with loads of pics but they aren't all good enough to take centre-stage on a scrapbook page - however, you don't want to leave them out either as they all contribute to the event. Emma adapted an idea from the BoBunny blog gallery and came up with this LO.

Not only does the basic LO provide for the use of smaller photos but there are lots of hidden places to add even more.

Even the embellies for this range were perfect. Afterall, a wedding is a big occasion so.........Lights, Camera, Action.................................

3 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Almost a year ago? Wow, time really flies!
Loved the hidden pics layout. You can have a ton of extra souvenirs. Very elegant as usual. :)

K-Dog said...

Oooo I like that one, I know you should see what Dan has bought me (I will take a photo when it arrives)

Winnie said...

The wreath looks gorgeous, well done. Those LOs look fab too. I must get some of that pp!