Followers

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Are you sitting down...

...as this could come as a shock!

In the previous post I showed you my desk after clearing enough space to set down a cuppa.

Well...I got home from work and once I'd had something to eat, I got stuck in.

I started by clearing everything off apart from the PC...
...and everywhere got a good clean (it couldn't have been that dirty - could it?) gosh the grime that came off was awful. I know PCs attract the dust but really...

I finally moved the PC to where I've wanted it for ages - no more sitting at a funny angle...
...so much easier. The blotter that I bought I don't know how many years ago is now out of the packet and on the desk - perfect as it has a wrist rest for when I'm typing.

A close-up folks of a few of the plastic trays that I bought when Artbase closed its b&m store. At last a place to keep things tidy on the desk...
...and as they are 12x12 trays, everything that I need craftwise is to hand.

I have to say, I'm pretty darn pleased with this evenings efforts.....................

7 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

I love it when I have managed to have a good sort out too! It just makes everything so much easier to find. I love those big 12 x 12 trays have a couple and they are invaluable!!

Weasel said...

well done Toni - you've put me to shame 'cos I still haven't quite located my desk yet!

Unknown said...

Ab Fab, halo should be well polished. You are CC ready :) x

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Nice! Have a lovely, relaxed time playing there. :)

Virginia said...

Toni can you come and sort mine now?

Suzy said...

Well done Toni - all ready for the cc now - Im ashamed to say that although mine is getting there - its not picture ready yet!!

Jan Hennings said...

Lookin good :) Love having a peek into the spaces of fellow crafter's! If you happen to peek in on my blog, be sure to wear a hard hat! LOL!