Followers

Sunday 28 October 2012

No knitting...

...and stitching kept to a minimum.

Let me start by saying, these are NOT my creations...they are something that I found via a link from a blog I follow.

I love to knit but I know there are a lot of folk out there who do not or just can't...so when I found these over on the Sizzix site I just had to share.
For all of you papercrafters who have a Bigshot or Cuttlebug - I'm sure you have plenty of dies that would be suitable for decorating these cute little mug hugs.

Dig out those sheets of felt and see what you can come up with.

Why not turn your mug into a steaming cauldron with a bit of black/orange/purple felt or even get the kids making their own 'hug' over the half-term holiday.

No tension to worry about (just measure and cut to size), no dropped stitches and as I said...the sewing can be kept to a minimum.

Go on, see what you can come up with.....................................

2 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Cool idea! Or should I say warm idea? ;)

scrapbookertink said...

Gorgeous idea, hate knitting, but would like to do more sewing, thanks for sharing, take care x