Followers

Sunday 14 April 2013

See what a bit of Sunshine does...

...it makes me want to get things organised.

Last night I was sorting out my PanPastels so that I could check them off on my colour chart...I hadn't realised just how many I had managed to collect (and there could be more as I think there is another bag tucked away somewhere **rollseyes**).

The latest newsletter from Pinnacle Crafts announced that they had the storage trays in stock so I decided to go and grab one.

Within a few moments of arriving home I was able to unpack this...
...a palette tray that will hold 20 pots.
I then gathered together these...
...gosh how tatty they had become in just a few weeks.
Bye, bye tatty paper bags and hello...
...one neat and tidy storage tray containing 17 pastels (I actually have 19 in this photo but the black & white currently share a lid so they won't fit into the tray). The pots can be stored in the trays without their individual lids so that you can work from the tray very much like a palette - I think I am safer keeping the pot lids on because I really don't want to send them flying and end up with heaps of pastel on the carpet.

So what have you been up to this weekend - were you lucky enough to have sunshine ? - has it given you the urge to do a bit of tidying/spring cleaning ? Kim Dellow mentions over on her blog about the 'time fairy' stealing the time you had set aside to get things done in. I know I haven't managed to get a fraction of what I had hoped done...but never mind...at least my pastels are organised (well, apart from that bag that is hiding somewhere). Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone..........................................................................

4 comments:

Virginia said...

I spring cleaned my craft cupboards last week Toni, the sun has attempted to shine this weekend, but we seem to have been inside most of the time - crazy! We've been to piccies to watch Mr Cruise in the film Oblivion (awesome)!! Caught up with my brother and sister, been to Ikea, done some scrapbooking busy busy busy! Now having a glass of wine!

Debbie said...

Lovely colours there, sadly I haven't felt inspired to do any organising or tidying this weekend, just a lot of eating!!

Debbie x

Sue Jones said...

I have tidied my p papers but that just means they are more enticing to use and will be in a mess again soon.
I do not own one pastel - darent look at them !!

Lesley G said...

Glad you got organised. I cleared out my understairs cupboard and was VERY ruthless!!!