Followers

Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter...

...to you all.

I finished colouring my cute little 'Hedgie' from Nicecrane Designs (shown in previous post) and here he is...
...sitting amongst my Easter gifts that will be delivered later...
 ...I wanted him finished so that I could use him as a gift card in this egg basket...
 ...tucked in amongst the eggs. I cut the image using a Spellbinders scalloped oval die then embossed it and inked the edges with Ranger distress ink - antique linen.

Fingers crossed the weather behaves for the weekend (forecast isn't brilliant) and everyone is able to take advantage of the extra couple of days.

Happy

Easter

Don't eat too many chocy eggs...........................................................................................

3 comments:

Dan said...

What a lovely basket Toni! Happy Easter :)

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

happy Easter! I took three hundred photos and ten video clips! We had excellent seats _ but I am wee and everyone else is huge so my view was seriously compromised! I spent two hours alternately standing on tiptoes and jumping up and down! Love the hedgehog! Happy scrapping jenx

Nicecrane Designs said...

OMG Toni,,,sooo cute coloring,,,,,love it, loe it, love it,,,,,,I really lovew these kind of cute images,,,,,,and so colorful creation, You are Riock, Toni