Followers

Thursday 12 May 2016

I'm not sure...

...what to do with this image.

Do I shade the parchment to create a white-on-white image or do I shade a little and then add some colour (probably with distress markers) - decisions, decisions.

The image is from Aurora Wings and is the "Holly Sprite"...
...and so far all I've done is to scribe the outline onto parchment, do a bit of stippling on the fur edging of the sprite's outfit and created a furry look to her muff.

I know that which ever way I decide to proceed, I will wish I had picked the other method.

Oh well, looks like I will have to do two of these so that I can try both options......................................

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I was wondering this year on Christmas cards to take the simple route, so the white on white appeals to me x

Virginia said...

Oh you'll have to show us if you do two and the differences, I've never done parchment craft Toni - it looks lovely although time consuming I'm guessing!

Chidkid said...

Ooh I'd like to see both too