Followers

Friday 17 February 2017

Knit & Natter...

...is still going well at work.

This month we have a lot of new folk moving into the building so once they have settled in we hope our numbers will swell even more.

The knitting loom is still proving to be very useful...
...another hat in the soft grey yarn with the pink tufts and a hat using some "Super Chunky" yarn that I picked up in Linens Direct. I made some hats with this type yarn at Christmas but forgot to take any photos. The variegated blue that I used at Christmas came out in blocks of colour but this mauve combo has worked in a twisted pattern - strange how variegated yarn can work-up in such different ways.

I love the colour combo of the "Pretty Print" yarn that I have been using lately and after making a hat & scarf set I'm making a cushion & throw...
...as you can see, the throw is coming along nicely and I now have completed 'granny squares' for the front of the cushion.

One of the ladies in our Knit & Natter group is crocheting Star Wars characters - they are only dinky (about 4 to 5 inches tall at the most) and everyone has fallen in love with how cute they are. I will have to ask her to bring them all in when completed so that we can get some photos.

I have another ball of the mauve "Super Chunky" and I'm tempted to make another hat to see how the pattern turns out this time. Still thinking about that one........................................................

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are fab. I would love to see the star wrs figures, can't imagine them crocheted

Virginia said...

Looks like you are still very busy - I managed a scrapbook layout yesterday - i almost fainted (she says sarcastically) most creative I've been in quite some time!

Hope you have a good weekend

Hugs

Redanne said...

Lovely work, as always! x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful.x ♥{aNNie}

Sandra said...

What a lovely building it is you work in. Fancy having all those creative people around you