Followers

Wednesday 1 February 2017

"Pretty Print" is...

...the perfect name for this yarn.

I've already shown you the hat & scarf set that I made with this pretty variegated yarn...
 ...and as you can see, both items (knitted on looms) resulted in a stripe pattern.
I am currently making a crochet blanket in the same yarn but wanted to see if the 'pattern' was any different when using needles...
 ...so I decided I would make a cushion cover out of granny squares.
Here is the first completed square...
...and as you can see - we still have the stripe thing going on.

I'm going to continue with the granny squares and see what they look like when joined together.

So as we head into February, it is clear to see that I have plenty of knitting on the go - I just wish it was easy to take my card making stuff on the train then I might get a few more cards done but I can't see folk being very happy about contending with glitter & glue LOL.............................................

6 comments:

Redanne said...

I have a vision of you sitting on the train with your glue and glitter now - lol. Perhaps it is not a bad idea to stick to your knitting! I like the stripes. xx

My Little World said...

That is really pretty yarn, I am currently using a variegated one to make a crochet blanket for my niece. I am still a beginner/novice at crochet but buying yarn is addictive! lol xx

Sandra said...

Oh Toni, this is so pretty. You're very talented

aussie aNNie said...

Woe that is so pretty Toni, love the colour.xx{aNNie}

Diane said...

What pretty yarn colors and I love the hat and scarf.

Hugs Diane

Lynn Stevens said...

So pretty in the pastels, what a cozy way to spend the winter months.
I never really learned to knit, I tried once but....
and a shame since its easy to transport anywhere.
Hugs and happy knitting Toni.
Lynn