Followers

Saturday 23 December 2006

Not my strong point...


As you can see from the photo, photography is not my strong point...I like to snap away but don't aways get the results I want. I could say that this is down to the camera used but then a good workman should never blame his tools, so I've been told.


So, this is not the best pic in the world but I wanted to post something that reflected a couple of the other crafts that I dabble in - ceramic painting and knitting. The sweetie pot and the squirel-baby were completed at a class I used to attend. The "Dona's" technique of building up colour can be time consuming and at times very frustrating but the results are worth it (although you might not be able to see that clearly from the pic). And knitting, what can I say about knitting. seems I have been in and out of fashion numerous times over the years just because I CAN knit but that doesn't stop me from picking up my needles from time-to-time. This year I have been playing with rather large needles and making those shaggy scarves that everyone seems to be going nuts about - most have gone as pressies for Christmas but this one I fell in love with because of the super Autumn shades. This one is mine all mine...

No comments: