Followers

Sunday 31 December 2006

Out with the Old...In with the New...


It is New Year's eve and I shall be bidding farewell to 2006 and welcoming in 2007.


As we live quite close to the Thames it is tradition that we stand outside at Midnight and listen to the horns of the tugs and other vessels on the river. We usually bash saucepans too but as we have a new set of pans I think something else will have to be found (can't see DH being too thrilled at his new toys being bashed and battered before he has had a chance to play with them...!).


I have loved my crafting this year and only wish that I had been able to spend more time doing the things that I love. My craft room is in need of some organisation and I really do need a decent size work surface - perhaps these are things I can work towards in 2007.


I have been very lucky with the various tools and gadgets that my Mum has bought me this year (she is a crafter at heart but her health prevents her doing the things that she would like to) and she is ever supportive of my efforts and the results - Love you Mum !!!


2007 - what new things will this hold ?


Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year. Toni :o)

No comments: