Followers

Sunday 28 October 2007

Playing with...


...Felt.


This was a class called 'True Love' - loads of felt and embellies.
When I saw the class instructions and pic I knew straight away what photo I wanted to use. I was lucky that I have bought some of the recommended PPs at Ally Pally the week before so I was well away.
However, you know when you are certain that you have something but just can't find it...lol...well that was me and the felt. I was sure I had some felt that would be just right for this but do you think I could find it - don't be silly :o) Panic dash to the habby shop on the way to work the day before the class (hehehe).
I love this page but I'm not sure I would use felt for all the embellies again...cutting them out was real fiddly and sticking felt to the LO with out making a mess...well, you can imagine.
Still, it was a lovely class and I'm sure I'll use the general layout idea again.........

No comments: