Followers

Thursday 24 July 2008

Oh I do wish this was real...



The lovely Debbie has sent me this - and with all the super craft stuff arriving from the USA this summer I could surely make use of one of these LOL I found Debbies blog a short while ago and she has been the inspiration for me to try new 'linky things' & 'stuff' on my blog - Cheers Debbie c",).

Coming up with folk for passing this onto was not easy as I knew who I wanted to link to but wasn't sure if they met with the conditions of the rules.

Now the rules of this are:

1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

So here we go - Caroline (couldn't not include...I think we stalk each others blogs LOL), Annette (always says nice things and I could spend for ever drooling over on her blog), Mary (is chatting mate over on UKS), Helen (is new to blogging herself and could be classed as across the water - she lives in Kent the other side of the Thames from me, LOL)and last but not least Eleni (we met in the run-up to the Oscars cybercrop and we share a love of Artbase). Eleni really is from another part of the world - Greece.

Not being overly techy I never thought I would take to blogging - I always loved browsing other folks blogs but it took a while for me to venture out into my own little world - I just love all the nice folk who drop by and I really wish I could sent goldcards to lots more of you.................

1 comment:

malaryush said...

Just found your blog through Mary's blog. Your cards are totally amazing! I'm off to have a longer look now :D