Followers

Sunday 12 July 2009

I'm back...

...on-line, that is.

Gosh how I've come to rely on Internet access and really don't know how I managed before I had it cos I don't cope too well when it goes missing LOL

Spent a fab Saturday with my niece at Barleylands - farmers market, lots of scrummy stuff to nosh and then Christmas in July at Pinnacle Crafts. Some super bargains amongst the vellums and mirri card...20p a sheet, YES!!! I did say 20p!!!!!

Well, off to an Artbase crop today where we will be making a 3D LO.



In the meantime, let me wish you all a Happy Christmas (in July) and point out that there are just 166 days until the real event **runs to hide before someone throws something at me** LOL........................

1 comment:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Welcome back! :D Wow at the bargains.

Time to make some Christmas cards. ;)