Followers

Sunday 12 July 2009

No Internet didn't mean...

...no crafting. In fact, it has been a busy week.

On Tursday, I took Kristy to her first scrapbooking craft class. Margaret & Emma at Artbase decided to start some daytime classes and the first was this super mini house shaped book.

Although there was a slight mishap with a craft knife to start with, resulting in Kristy wearing a very fetching plaster LOL she was soon up and running and completing pages at a rate of knots.

These are pics of my book.






The base house was designed and cut by Artbase and the papers were from one of the Fancy Pants ranges. We had a fab time with this book - it's amazing what can be achieved in a couple of hours. Kristy loved using the Fiskars border punches and despite this being her first class of this type she had everything finished but the front cover (this was completed as soon as she got home and I'm sure there will be pics over on her blog very soon).

A fab class - thank you Margaret & Emma. What's the next one going to be...........???

2 comments:

K-Dog said...

I still have the injury, at least I put everything into my work .... BLOOD and sweat hehe Once I dig out the cable I shall put the pic up of mine.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

great minibook. love the dimensions with the tree etc