Followers

Friday 16 July 2010

A Birthday Card...

...for my Sister.

After Andy very kindly printed another tutorial for a side-stepper card using inches, it would have been rude not to have given it a go LOL



Using some white embossed gloss card as the base, I then decorated the card with panels of embossed gold paper and layered with patterned paper from a 6x6 paper stack from the new Summer Bloom range (Do Crafts). I finished it off with some decoupage from the same range and some pale blue stickles & gems.

I have made this card for my sister as her birthday is at the end of this month. There's no problem with showing this now as she doesn't "do" computers. Hope she likes it.....................

1 comment:

Winnie said...

That's really pretty Toni. Love the dragonflies. I hope your sister likes it!