Followers

Sunday 20 March 2016

What a dull & gloomy...

...Sunday.

As I look out of my window there is really nothing to support that today is the first day of Spring.

So I thought I'd share some spring-like coloured yarns that I am currently crocheting with...
...they are DK soft baby yarns in gentle variegated shades.

The central ball is a pretty mix of lavenders and this is the last ball for the item that I am making. I've started on some of the green yarn but I still can't decide whether to keep to the greens or to mix in some of the yellows - I'll have to decide soon as I'm coming to the end of the present ball that I'm using.

I like throws especially for those evenings when it isn't really cold enough to have the heating on but a bit too chilly without it. I have a number of tartan fleece throws but thought I'd make some pretty crocheted ones. I'll let you see once I've finished..................................................................

4 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Pretty colours- It IS sunny here but still so cold! Enjoy your crocheting xx

Redanne said...

Yup, it is pretty much the same here today, although the sun did show it's head for about an hour.... Love the colours of your yarns. Hugs, Anne xx

Sandra said...

Really pretty Spring colours

Virginia said...

Oh I bet they will look beautiful as throws!