Followers

Friday 12 August 2016

Time to...

...restock.

We have had a few visitors to our office this week and they have loved all the knitted bits & pieces so I thought I'd better start finishing off a few more bits.

This is my "travel" knitting bag...
 ...it was a freebie on a magazine so long ago that I couldn't even tell you which magazine it might have been. However, it is a perfect size for shoving in my shopping tote and taking to work.

I have a few egg cozies knitted and they just need to be stitched together.

This is a set that I knitted last night...
...all finished and ready to be packaged.

I managed to find some cheap egg cups in one of our local bargain stores. The only problem is that the colour range is quite limited but never mind, I'll just have to come up with some colour combos that look okay.

So it's back to the needles for me..............................................................

4 comments:

Redanne said...

I quite like the purple egg cups and those very pretty hats you created for them! xx

Sue Jones said...

aww they are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love them :) xx

Scrapthology said...

These are so cute.