Followers

Friday 31 August 2007

Reality TV...

...where's the reality?????????


So a bunch of celebs get dumped in the jungle and have to eat bugs and things - real life...yeh, sure.


A group of assorted strangers get locked up in a house, their every move caught on camera and they behave as if they didn't know they were being watched...yeh, right.


We are currently being exposed to the auditions of "X facter" and to be honest, this is probably the best bit of the whole competition. Yes, there is talent out there to be found but I find it amazing that sooooooo many folk think they can sing **sing; verb, to produce music, musical sounds, songs etc. with the voice** - - - **music; noun, the arrangement of sounds in pleasant patterns and tunes** . Some of these folk are more than tone-deaf, lol.


From the age of 9 until my late teens I attended a stage school. I studied dance and song but never in a million years would I consider myself worthy of competing for a chance to get a record contract. Despite the rather large box up in the loft containing trophies, medals and certificates I hold my hands up and say that most of my success was due to a very talented dance teacher who had the knack for choosing just the right songs for her pupils :o)


Dear Miss Carol...


So, you wont be seeing me on any of these 'reality' shows. Not now, not ever...


I'll continue to tune in for the performing type shows - X facter, Britains got talent, Dancing on ice etc. but I'll be giving the likes of BB and I'm a Celebrity a miss.


As Bubbah has posted over on his blog....

is soooo much more me (he, he)......................................

No comments: