Followers

Wednesday 31 December 2008

In just under...

...six hours we will bid farewell to 2008 and welcome in 2009.

Where did 2008 go???????? It seemed to fly by even faster than other years (must be an age thing LOL).

Life has changed this year...a new role at work - not one I would have chosen but things seem to be going okay...Dad (FIL) passed away - although this has been expected for a while it still came as a shock...Kristy split from her boyfriend and has been rather poorly this year so Uni has been quite tough for her...and I still don't seem to find the time I want to craft (hurumff).

The Internet has brought me in-touch with some lovely craft folk...it is great chatting to folk in different parts of the world and it has also brought me in-touch with folk that live very close to hand but who I would probably never have met.

As another year comes to a close I hope that 2009 will bring more crafting opportunities...have a good one everyone - I'll try and pop back at midnight.......

No comments: